Sea moss also known as 'Irish moss'' Carrrageen and 'Chrondrus Crispus' is a form of Sea Algae. It is one of the most nutrient rich foods nature provides and offers a large variety of healing properties and health benefits for the human body.
- Sea Moss regulates the bowels promoting healthy digestion by helping to rid the colon of bad bacteria, increasing gut health and boosting immunity.
- Sea Moss supports a healthy lymphatic (immune) system due to its high potassium chloride, Vitamin C and antioxidant content which contain a host of anti microbial and anti viral agents that boost the immune system.
- Sea Moss helps to regulate thyroid gland function due to its high selenium content, the thyroid gland is responsible for producing the hormones that regulate the heart, digestive function, brain development, mood, bone health and metabolism.
- Sea Moss promotes good respiratory health by acting as a de-congestant. It draws mucus out of the body specifically from trapped airways and the lungs helping to dissolve built up mucus.
- Sea Moss is rich in Omega 3, Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin K which help to support maintaining healthy joints and bones.
- Sea Moss helps to fight infection due to its anti viral, anti microbial and anti bacterial properties along with its high potassium chloride, Vitamin C and amino acids content.
- Due to the mineral rich nature of sea moss it is also amazing for the skin and has been used to help treat conditions such as Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Sea Moss is a natural aphrodisiac and has been used to help increase fertility, libido and blood circulation throughout the body.