Organic Soursop Leaves
Each pack contains 30 organic soursop leaves sourced St. Lucia / Jamaica / Dominica.
Soursop fruit trees are native to tropical areas in the Caribbean, and North and South America. Soursop leaves have been used for centuries for their health and healing properties. The leaves can be used to make soursop leaf tea, also known as graviola tea. It is a caffeine-free beverage that can be easily brewed at home.
What are the benefits of soursop leaves?
REDUCES PAIN AND SWELLING
PREVENTS BONE AND JOINT DISEASES
BOOSTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
LOWERS BODY TEMPERATURE
PROMOTES HEALTH HAIR AND SKIN
BOOSTS ENERGY LEVELS
PROMOTES A HEALTHY HEART
1. Wash leaves thoroughly before use.
2. Bring the water to a boil pot.
3. Add 2-3 leaves and then lower the heat to a simmer.
4. Allow the mixture to steep for approximately 15 minutes.
5. Remove the pot from heat and strain the mixture into a teacup or teapot.
6. Add sweetener to taste and enjoy. This step is completely optional.
Please note the listed health benefits of our products are subject to opinion and should not be taken as medical advice. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another. You should always consult with a medical professional before incorporating herbal remedies into your diet, particularly if you are taking medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.